Just Over a Month to Go

 

Just over a month until launch. 

It’s amazing how quickly this journey has gone. 

Thank you to everyone who’s encouraged me along the way. 

Your support means more than you know. 

There is a certain section within this book that holds a special place in my heart, and I wish to share it with you: 

After sixty, you’re not running out of time; you’re running into a time of clarity, focus, and freedom.”

That single sentence captures everything I hope readers will take away from the book. 

As launch day gets closer, I’ll begin sharing more about what’s inside Thriving After Sixty. Thank you for following this journey. 

I hope the ideas I share over the coming weeks encourage you to live with greater health, purpose and joy—whatever your age. 

A thought 

What if the best chapter of your life hasn’t happened yet? 

It’s an exciting thought. 

We don’t have to stop growing simply because we’ve grown older. 

There is still so much to learn, experience and enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts